This MR contains the following updates:
CompressHandler introduced in v1.5.0 that would break compression of some responses. We strongly recommend you upgrade to v1.5.1.
⚠v1.5.1 fixes an issue with the
CompressHandlerintroduced in v1.5.0 that would break compression of some responses. We strongly recommend you upgrade to v1.5.1.
This release improves how handlers manages existing
http.ResponseWriters that are already wrapped with a
Pusher or other extensions. It will no longer break existing implementations thanks to the changes made in #193.
- Use httpsnoop to wrap ResponseWriter. (#193) @muirdm
- skip compression on upgrade connection (#187) @benitogf
- Use got-want style so mutation test can be performed easily with corr… (#184) @uudashr
- [compress] Vary: Accept-Encoding must always be set (#175) @dunglas
- Cleanup CompressHandlerLevel (#173) @fharding1
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.