Welcome to Renovate! This is an onboarding MR to help you understand and configure settings before regular Merge Requests begin.
Detected Package Files
Based on the default config's presets, Renovate will:
- Start dependency updates only once this onboarding MR is merged
- Separate major versions of dependencies into individual branches/MRs
- Do not separate patch and minor upgrades into separate MRs for the same dependency
- Upgrade to unstable versions only if the existing version is unstable
- Raise MRs immediately (after branch is created)
- If semantic commits detected, use semantic commit type
fixfor dependencies and
chorefor all others
- Keep existing branches updated even when not scheduled
- Disable automerging feature - wait for humans to merge all MRs
vendorand various test/tests directories
- Autodetect whether to pin dependencies or maintain ranges
- Rate limit MR creation to a maximum of two per hour
- Limit to maximum 20 open MRs at any time
- Group known monorepo packages together
- Use curated list of recommended non-monorepo package groupings
- Do not upgrade sbt latest.integration
- Ignore spring cloud 1.x releases
renovate.json in this branch with your custom config and the list of Merge Requests in the "What to Expect" section below will be updated the next time Renovate runs.
What to Expect
With your current configuration, Renovate will create 1 Merge Request:
Update module mattn/go-sqlite3 to v2
- Schedule: ["at any time"]
- Branch name:
- Merge into:
- Upgrade github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3 to
⚠️ Dependency Lookup Warnings ⚠️
Please correct - or verify that you can safely ignore - these lookup failures before you merge this MR.
Failed to look up dependency git.autistici.org/ai3/go-common
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.