fix(deps): update module google.golang.org/protobuf to v1.27.1
This MR contains the following updates:
Notable changes since v1.27.0:
- CL/331149: cmd/protoc-gen-go: fix generation of enum defaults
The release provides new functionality for iterating through a message using protobuf reflection. There are some minor changes to the code generator.
- CL/309669: testing/protopack: add Message.UnmarshalAbductive
- CL/317430: encoding/prototext: fix skipping of unknown fields
- CL/321529: internal/impl: support typed nil source for Merge of aberrant messages
- CL/305574: cmd/protoc-gen-go: remove generation of the ExtensionRangeArray method
- CL/319649: cmd/protoc-gen-go: avoid referencing remote enum values by name
- CL/316949: compiler/protogen: relax rules for valid import paths
- CL/306209: cmd/protoc-gen-go: add protoc suffix
- CL/236540: reflect: add protopath and protorange packages
This release removes generation of the
ExtensionRangeArray method, as originally announced since the v1.20.0 release on March 2nd, 2020. Our analysis of the entire public module proxy found no static usages of this method. This method is pseudo-internal to the implementation and we expect removal of it to have no material impact. If something is broken by this change, please file an issue and we can consider re-generating this method in a patch release.
There are no new upcoming breaking changes to announce in this release.
- If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.