This MR contains the following updates:
This release updates the upstream zstd version to 1.5.2 (https://github.com/DataDog/zstd/pull/116)
1.5.2 overall has a similar performance profile. Please note that depending on the workload, performance could vary by -10% / +10%
- Fix unneededly allocated large decompression buffer by @XiaochenCui (#118) & @Viq111 in https://github.com/DataDog/zstd/pull/120
- Add SetNbWorkers api to the writer code (see #108) by @bsergean in https://github.com/DataDog/zstd/pull/117
- For large workloads, the performance can be improved by 3-6x (see https://github.com/DataDog/zstd/pull/117#issuecomment-1147812767)
Write()becomes async with workers > 1, make sure you read the method documentation before using
- @bsergean made their first contribution in https://github.com/DataDog/zstd/pull/117
- @XiaochenCui for his work on https://github.com/DataDog/zstd/pull/118 that led to #120
Full Changelog: https://github.com/DataDog/zstd/compare/v1.5.2...v1.5.2+patch1
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, click this checkbox.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.