Update module lib/pq to v1
This MR contains the following updates:
- better errors on network failures
- fully implement database/sql/driver.Driver
- improved query cancellation from contexts
- support int32/float32/byte slices in Array
- Change Kerberos connection string parameters:
- Fix Kerberos build on Windows
- Return rows affected for COPY
- Changed GSS API so that default package doesn't have any dependencies.
- Add GSS auth support
- Fix for current map write when using unix sockets
- fix 2400 time encoding for time/timetz
- Improved notification handler.
- Added notification handler.
- Add a notice handler func.
- Bump oldest supported Go version to 1.13.
- Improve aix and plan9 support.
- Improved Ping support, now works correctly even during a failed transaction.
- Fix nil pointer dereference when calling RowsAffected on the result of a 0-item CopyIn
- Fix connection leak on SSL failure
- Fix Rollback in commit
- Drop tested support for Go < 1.11
- Drop tested support for Postgres < 9.4
- Fix parsing of FLOAT4 types.
- Removed support for Go 1.8 and below. Go 1.9 or above is now required.
- Implemented the Pinger interface.
- Support returning multiple result sets from a single query.
- Add SCRAM-SHA-256 authentication.
- If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.