This MR contains the following updates:
Removes the optional configuration for enable sampling on reporter calls until we get a use case where users want to enable tracing in such calls. This is, all reporter calls will be unsampled always.
Adds B3:0 header to HTTP Reporter to mitigate trace reporting amplification Updates proto handling to newer packages
- fix(reporter/kafka): fixes the SpanSerializer option usage. (#156)
- feat(reporter/http): uses an interface for http client (#155)
- docs(reporter/kafka): adds more information about tweaking the producer (#158)
- Duration order consistency when multiplying number by time unit (#160)
- feat(json-format): lowercase span name and service name as per swagger definition (#166)
- Update generated proto code to latest protoc (#165)
- Don't include the http.status_code when 2xx in server. (#167)
- Add support for
RemoteEndpointin transport/client. (#170)
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.